3.8.12

A Refreshing Post

_DSC0879 _DSC0757 _DSC0781 _DSC0791 _DSC0797 _DSC0856 _DSC0857
Maxi Skirt, Flats ZARA Sunnies RAY-BAN Clutch BIMBA & LOLA

I had some problems logging to publish this article, but finally I made it! With this outfit I wanted to be in beautiful place, where the color of the skirt would be enhanced. Then, I finally find a way to wear this unique clutch gifted by a friend from the spanish brand, Bimba y Lola
I do not have so much time to write more but more posts will come soon!!

I have to share you something, if you want a refreshing drink, try the Lime Refresha or Berry Hibiscus at Starbucks!

Have a wonderful day

S.

12 commentaires:

  1. Finally a new post. I like the maxi skirt but I would prefer it in another color.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice colors. I love the simple accessories.

    Love,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely post, great outfit, & great shots!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very pretty!
    It's a great color scheme :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You look truly refreshing in that chic cool minty outfit!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. easy breezy maxi skirt = instant win


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. that maxi skirt is so beautiful!! i love the outfit

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Très frais, très doux et très sylphide toute à la fois, j'adore!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks you for your words.